How do sessions work?
- Our sessions are one hour long and take place virtually.
- Sessions take place 2-4x per month depending on needs and budget.
How do we get started?
- We will have a (free) intro call to discuss your goals, current challenges and availability. If we are a good fit, then we can go ahead and schedule our first session.
- For the first session, a deposit is required and a confidentiality contract will need to be signed by both parties.
- Once all of that is squared away, I will send you a homework assignment that requires about 3-4 hours of your time. It will include some personality testing and personal questions which help me understand you. It will also inform our coaching goals and will allow us to kick off with plenty of information.
Is there work involved?
- Yes, between sessions “homework” assignments are assigned in order to facilitate change and results.
- These homework assignments are unique to each client and have a specific goal and function in mind.
Will we be in touch between sessions?
- Yes, within reasonable limits, I highly encourage clients to reach out during sessions to help with accountability and personal reflection.
How will I remember what we talked about in our session?
- I take notes during session and after sessions so that you can refer back to them at your convenience. Homework is also explained and stored in this document, so effectively your notes are organized throughout our sessions.
How long does coaching take?
- It depends several factors. What you’re looking to accomplish, how hard you’re willing to work, and how many sessions you do per month. If you space out sessions, progress will look different than weekly, but if you’re proactive between sessions, you can see change very quickly.
- What I can assure you is that I will not keep you as a client for a day longer than you need to be. My goal is to get the job done and set you free to go enjoy your life!
What if I don’t like coaching?
- If it’s not a fit for you, then you can simply decide to discontinue with fair notice. Luckily this is not an issue I come across, due to an extensive “intro” process where I assess if coaching is right for you. However, if you find that it is not helpful for you, you can stop.
What is your cancelation policy?
- I require 24 hours for cancelations or rescheduling. The only exception to this rule is a true child related emergency. I would never charge you if you had to take your sick child to the doctor.
Still have questions? Get in touch.