I don't say this lightly, Marcella has changed my life for the better in every way...Most importantly, she's helped me deeply connect with myself so that whatever situation I'm facing—work, romantic relationships, family, friends—I approach with a clearer sense of who I am and what I need and a confidence I've never had before. I constantly recommend Marcella and will continue to do so! She's my guide, support, and coach. I've realized so much about myself through our work together -- I'm stronger and more powerful than I knew. I am enough. Forever grateful.
A few examples of why someone might coach with me:
• Grappling with the emotional changes & challenges that accompany pregnancy, motherhood (and life in general)
• Returning to work after baby and managing boundaries within the various roles (mother, employee, spouse, etc)
• Not returning to work after baby, and shifting careers/personal goals
• Time management, personal & family organization
• Moving/relocating with family
• Marriage & family communication challenges
• Friendship, family and community dynamics and the challenges that accompany them
Coaching is not suitable for anyone who is experiencing a significant mental health disorder. Learn more about this here.
One-to-one sessions are one hour, and take place virtually. Sessions are conducted weekly or twice monthly, depending on your personal goals and needs.
Have more questions? I answer FAQ's here.
If coaching sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to me and we will hop on a free, introductory (no pressure) call to determine if we are a good fit. From there, we will establish session frequency, your first (BIG) homework assignment, personality testing and more.
let's get started
Your employees are juggling more than ever and you want to do more to support them. I facilitate customized virtual workshops and corporate retreats (2021) that address the specific needs of your employees, covering topics like time management, finding balance, self care and more.
For anyone craving community, look no further than Mom Groups at Union Square Play. Connect with other moms, learn from experts, all lead by me, once a week- for eight weeks.
Want to experience coaching on your own time? My program is ready when you are. This option includes pre-recorded sessions, expert Q & A, homework assignments, handouts and much more.