You might say I wear many hats. Although my background is in psychotherapy and developmental psychology,
my services go wherever parents need me.
From corporate events, to brand consulting, to coaching groups - I help individuals and organizations take care of their best asset: parents.
Your employees are juggling more than ever and you want to do more to support them. I facilitate customized global workshops and corporate retreats (2021) that address the specific needs of your employees, covering topics like time management, prioritizing health, effective communication and more.
Join my parenting groups, 8 week sessions focused on child development, maternal mental health and much more. Current groups are sold out but please sign up for updates regarding Late Winter / Spring '22 groups.
If you would like to organize your own group, facilitated by me, please reach out directly hi@marcellakelson.
Want to experience coaching on your own time? My program is ready when you are. This option includes pre-recorded sessions, expert Q & A, exclusive communities, handouts and much more.
I help brands create solutions for problems that we face as parents- from crib sheets to policy changes, I provide insights that I gain from working with parents all day, every day.
You've given everything you have to your family, job, friends, community- now you want to invest in something that is customized just for you. I can help you authentically love and enjoy the life you work so hard for.
i provide Tools to help you find yourself...again.
Some of my favorite coaching topics include:
• Returning to work after baby and managing boundaries within the various roles (mother, employee, spouse, etc)
• Not returning to work after baby, and shifting careers/personal goals
• Figuring out who you are and how your needs fit in to the whole equation
• Time management, personal & family organization
• Marriage & family communication challenges
• Friendship, family and community dynamics and the challenges that accompany them
Coaching is not suitable for anyone who is experiencing a significant mental health disorder. Learn more about this here.